13 July 2013

North Rustico - PEI

I tagged along with Frenchie as he did sales calls in the North Rustico area. We stopped at the Great Canadian Soap Company on the way. I got to talk to some baby goats who then tried to eat my hair. The store was interesting, but the goat milk soaps still carried a sickeningly sweet after-smell like an old, sweaty udder that perfume could not disguise. As we drove towards the water, it was so unbelievably cold and blustery for the end of June, I regretted not digging out my winter coat before going over to the Island. North Rustico is a pretty coastal area full of sand dunes and spots where tourists can go out sight-seeing and fishing on rented boats. I sat in the car most of day reading maps while Frenchie did his heat pump spiel to potato farmers and guys who ride Harley's to Mexico. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment